* Recommendation: here you will see the upcoming dates for our English Meetings.
We recommend you read everything that is shown here so that you know how to enter the meetings and see our video library.
Meetings open 30 'min. before to close your eyes before each meeting and wait for it to start and ask to open your eyes at 8:00 p.m. Thank you.
Satsang / Meeting
Every 20th of each Month for English Speaking Members
At 19:30 hrs. Madrid, Spain Timezone.
* Password: Brahman@1
Getting the best out of meetings requires one to actively explore all that the school proposes. Take part, ask questions, clarifying your discoveries, ask for feedback and be willing to implement what you see in the meetings. This is what will make everything make sense so you can always live in fullness and serenity. This will make your own path much easier.
Community & Sharing
Share with our Community (English)
* ID: 838 0954 6487
* Password: Brahman1
* Please use any meditation you like. Here is an opportunity to connect with all from the most pure and silent space. We have created a virtual room so you can close your eyes and connect with our community.
Important: Join every last sunday of the month. Check calendar so you don't miss it.
You will see that we all grow with openness and connection with others.
The community is very close, give yourself the opportunity to connect more and more with it, you are never alone, we are all here for you and you are here for everyone else.
We are in all of this together.
Check your timezone
Check out Calendar
Its important to check the Timezone and the Calendar so you are aware of our ENGLISH events. Also, we always publish announcements on our private and official Facebook chat dedicated for this type of content. So you are always informed of our activities. We send reminders always so you don't forget and you can organize yourself so you can be with us.
- Try to enter the meeting on time. Preferably a few minutes before.
- Enter the meeting with your name so that we all recognize each other.
- It is required that the participant identify himself, either with the name, video or audio when entering the classroom. Otherwise we reserve the right to deny access.
- Activate your video when entering but keep your microphone off when not participating.
- It is important to enter with the password exactly as it is written, otherwise it will not work.
- You have the zoom program chat to say hello, ask questions and interact.
- Active participation makes the meetings much more nurturing.
- Ask questions, share, inspire, listen ... This helps you grow in incredible ways.
- If you can't hear or there is something wrong, check the settings, otherwise, leave the meeting and re-enter.
- If the problems continue, delete the application, reset your device and reinstall.
- Anything, visit the Zoom app page. There is a lot of information there.
have access to them at any time and not miss what happens in the community.
You can see all the videos that have been recorded so far. Go to the Members menu
and you will see them in the Video & Audio Library and its Historical Archive section.